Can I pay my water toll or parcel tax with my debit or credit card?

At this time HID accepts cash, cheques, money orders or eTransfers.

Can I make monthly payments on my water toll?

Of course! Come in and see the administrator to set up a payment plan that works for you. Please note that any unpaid balances will reflect a late fee payment.

Can I pay my garbage bill at the HID office?

Garbage collection is a service provided by the Regional District Okanagan Similkameen (RDOS).  Please make your payment directly to them.

When is garbage pick up?

Garbage is picked up every Friday morning. Recycling is picked up every second week.  Contact the RDOS to receive your calendar.

How can I acquire a fire permit?

Fire permits can be picked up at the office Monday to Thursday 10:00am – 2:00pm during regular office hours.

When do I need to pay my property taxes?

BC Property Taxes payment due July 04

For information about payment call

Princeton 1-250-295-4600 – or

Penticton 250 487-4200

What is the due date for the garbage collection payment?

Garbage collection payment due end of August

For information about payment call

RDOS Office, Penticton


When are the water tolls due?

Water Tolls are due April 15th.

For information about payment call

HID Office 250-292-8637

When is the parcel tax due?

Parcel tax is due Nov. 1st.

For information about payment call

HID Office 250-292-8637